- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One Wave #9623 A440 4.3 Octave Marimba with Premium Keyboard and Classic Resonators 4"casters
4.3 Octave Concert Frame
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44523 000001001 L44523000001001
Marimbas built with Marimba One's Premium Keyboard and original Classic resonators are rare combinations of acoustic elements. Marimba One selects th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Marimbas built with Marimba One's Premium Keyboard and original Classic resonators are rare combinations of acoustic elements. Marimba One selects the Rosewood bars of each keyboard from several thousand bars. The rich harmonics of our Classic Resonators blends perfectly with the dynamic volume, articulation, and resonance of the Premium keyboard.
The frame is fully height adjustable using gas springs in the end frames so it is effortless to raise and lower the keyboard. We have also laser engraved tape measures into the end frames so you will always know your exact keyboard height. Our Wave Lock System utilizes cam levers and was designed to make the set up and adjusting of the frame or accessory bar the easiest and fastest of any frame available - No more bolts or wing nuts to strip or lose!
Whether you are in an indoor or outdoor front ensemble, contemporary percussion ensemble, or symphony orchestra, the Marimba One Wave instrument ican handle all of your performance needs in one package.
Please note, the Marimba One Wave also offers an optional quick-release accessory bar. This square, non-slip, heavy-duty front accessory bar runs the entire length of the frame and can be mounted with any percussion accessory you need for your performance. Using any square rack clamps on the market, you can attach your cymbals, drums, wind chimes, electronics, and much more with confidence.
- 4” Locking Wheels
- Quick-Release Wave Lock System for Accessory Bar and Frame
- Gas Spring Height Adjustment with built-in tape measure
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- 4.3 octave
Nicely equipped. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.