- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba Warehouse Beginner Student Xylophone 3 Octave (F-F)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 502506 000902000 502506000902000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MWX xylophone was designed for beginning students. This is a considerable upgrade from traditional bell kits, allowing 2 octave scales and 3 octa...Click To Read More About This Product
Good-sounding, easy-to-play student xylo.
The MWX xylophone was designed for beginning students. This is a considerable upgrade from traditional bell kits, allowing 2 octave scales and 3 octave reading while promoting good technique. While the xylophone is traditionally tuned 1 octave higher than the marimba, the MWX is tuned down to the written octave - it's easier on your ears!
- 3 Octave (f -f) allowing 2 octave scales in all keys
- Professionally tuned 1 1/4" wide african padouk bars
- Adjustable height x-stand
- All parts, tuning and workmanship guaranteed
Order today and begin your mallet experience.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.