- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba Warehouse MWX 3 Octave Student Xylophone with Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 502692 000000000 502692000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This MWX 3-Octave Student Xylophone with Stand was designed for the percussion student. The professionally tuned padauk wood bars provide a quality o...Click To Read More About This Product
Get that real-wood feel for much less than professional models.
This MWX 3-Octave Student Xylophone with Stand was designed for the percussion student. The professionally tuned padauk wood bars provide a quality of sound superior to any other beginner percussion instrument available at this price. Its 3-octave F-to-F range with 1-1/4"-wide bars is perfect for the progressing student. This instrument is 41" long and comes complete with an adjustable-height stand.
- 3-octave F-to-F range
- 41" length
- Professionally tuned 1-1/4"-wide padauk wood bars
- Adjustable-height double-braced stand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.