- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Sonic Energy Chau Tam Tam with Beater
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J27016 000004000 J27016000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Chau Tam Tams are handcrafted in China using the same methods and traditions which have been used to create gongs in this region for centur...Click To Read More About This Product
Handcrafted gongs producing atmospheric and soothing tones.
The Meinl Chau Tam Tams are handcrafted in China using the same methods and traditions which have been used to create gongs in this region for centuries. Made from a special bronze alloy, these tam tams have a large spread of tones and characteristics. From a sustained low hum to a brooding roar to fast explosive crashes, they work in many situations and blend well with other gongs and instruments.
Available sizes start at 22"/56cm and increase to 38"/96cm in diameter. Each tam tam ships with a beater designed to correspond with the tam tam size.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.