- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Symphonic Thin Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 584470
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Symphonic Thin cymbal pair are lightweight with a quick decay and low volume. They have a soft, washy attack with a very musical spread and...Click To Read More About This Product
Hand hammered cymbals with a soft attack and a dark tonality.
The Meinl Symphonic Thin cymbal pair are lightweight with a quick decay and low volume. They have a soft, washy attack with a very musical spread and a dark tonality. Recommended for low volume settings. Available in three sizes.
Entirely hand hammered from premium B20 bronze in Meinl's Turkish cymbal smithy, these masterpieces satisfy the highest sonic requirements of orchestral music.
- Lightweight symphonic cymbal pair
- Hand hammered
- Made from B20 bronze
- Recommended for softer volume settings
A great addition to any symphonic percussionist's collection.
- Available sizes:
- 18" (SY-18T)
- 20" (SY-20T)
- 22" (SY-22T)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.