- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musser M44 / M7044 Combo 3 Octave Vibraphone
With Concert Frame (M-44)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 483782 000836000 483782000836000
6-Month* financing available.
Combo vibraphone, 3 octave, silver finish, non-graduated. The Combo vibe offers professional sound and performance, but at a student-sized price. Fea...Click To Read More About This Product
Combo vibraphone, 3 octave, silver finish, non-graduated. The Combo vibe offers professional sound and performance, but at a student-sized price. Features include three octaves of carefully tuned, satin silver finished bars, tension-adjustable damper bar. Available with concert frame as M44 or with moto-frame as M7044.
- Pitch: A = 442
- Bar Finish: Silver Burnished
- Motor: 115 volts, AC single speed
- Height: M44 = 5 position adjustment, 32" - 36". M7044 = 35.5".
- Length: M44 = 42", M7044 = 42.5".
- Weight: M44 = 75 lbs., M7044 = 120 lbs.
- Width: Low end, 27 1/4" ; High end, 15 3/8"
- Frame: Black
- Graduation: None
- Resonators: Silver Powder Coated Aluminum, straight shaped.
- Bars: 1 1/4" wide, 3/8" thick Aluminum
- Range: 37 notes, 3 octaves (F3 to F6)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.