- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musser M55 / M55G / M7055 / M8055 Pro-Vibe 3 Octave
Gold with Concert Frame (M55G)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #483904 000972000 483904000972000
6-Month* financing available.
M55 Musser Pro VibeAmong touring professionals, this is the vibraphone -- and has been for years. Wide, hand tuned bars and seamless arched and mite...Click To Read More About This Product
M55 Musser Pro Vibe
Among touring professionals, this is the vibraphone -- and has been for years. Wide, hand tuned bars and seamless arched and mitered resonators produce tone that is rich and exceptionally resonant. The adjustable, swiveling sustain pedal offers precise feel regardless of player position, and the lifetime variable-speed motor is insulated and enclosed for quiet operation. Other performance features include the adjustable damper bar and Musser's distortion-free bar suspension system. Weight-saving wood frame, removable crossbar, and folding metal legs make transport easy. Swiveling pedal offers exceptional feel regardless of player position.
- High End Width: 15.5"
- Height: 32" to 36"
- Length: 56"
- Pitch: A=442
- Motor: 115 volts, 60 cycle AC variable speed, 1/140HP
- Bars: 2 1/4" to 1 1/2" wide, 1/2" thick
- Range: 37 notes, 3 octaves (F3 to F6)
- Weight: 137 lbs. or with moto cart 187 lbs.
- Low End Width: 30"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.