- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musser Xylophone Kit 2.5 Octave With Pad, Stand, Bag
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49439 000000000 J49439000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ludwig-Musser LMXYLO Student Xylophone Kit is intended for mallet students who take their sound seriously. The Padauk bars are superior in sound ...Click To Read More About This Product
Xylophone kit for the student who cares about good sound.
The Ludwig-Musser LMXYLO Student Xylophone Kit is intended for mallet students who take their sound seriously. The Padauk bars are superior in sound to the aluminum bars that come on student bell kits. The 2.5 octave scale allows for the most range while remaining extremely portable. The exclusive Ludwig practice pad has a superior feel than traditional plastic pads. The kit includes everything you need to get started on mallet percussion and the rolling carry case allows for easy transport to and from class.
- 2.5 octave padauk bars
- 10" Ludwig rubber practice pad
- Ludwig SD1 snare sticks
- Musser medium rubber mallets
- Rolling carrying case
Everything you need, case included, to get started on mallet instruments.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.