- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 1 - Mint 6 in. Black
- Write a Review
- J43789 004001001 J43789004001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Concert toms are one of those must-have tools in every percussionist toolbox, and SPL is the first to offer economical solutions for this versatile i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Sound Percussion Labs offer a complete set of concert toms at a price to fit any budget.
Concert toms are one of those must-have tools in every percussionist toolbox, and SPL is the first to offer economical solutions for this versatile instrument. So you can add color and tonal opportunities to your ensembles for one low price. Starting with a 6 in. tom for the high cutting percussive attack to the low boom of an 18 in. concert tom, SPL concert toms cover it all. Made from select 100% basswood and covered in a concert black finish, these drums will fulfill the needs of any concert percussionist.
You can use them as one complete set, or break them up and use them with your pep band instead of marching toms. Plus, you can add them to field band setup in the percussion pit, or add various pairs to your existing drum set. The flexibility of the dual adjustable tom stands allows you to break them out in pairs to be used by multiple percussionists at one time.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.