- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Concert Snare
14 x 5.5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L13227 000001000 L13227000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since 2003, the CRP Concert Series Ply-Maple drums have been the economical choice of schools for having Professional level features and tone at a fr...Click To Read More About This Product
The Steel Concert Series snare will show you why Pearl makes some of the best concert drums in the world.
Since 2003, the CRP Concert Series Ply-Maple drums have been the economical choice of schools for having Professional level features and tone at a fraction of the cost. Now that same value added choice has a new brighter tonal option with addition of the CRS beaded steel shell drums. Steel is one of the brightest sounding and clear cutting materials for snare drums, and is the ideal choice for any ensemble for aspiring percussionist.
All the professional grade features of the CRP drums are included on the new CRS Steel drums, PLUS the upgraded SR-100 Silent Strainer with angle mounted combination coated and wound cable snares, simulating the graduated tension response of the Philharmonic Series, for an even better concert experience.
At the core of the CRP concert Series design is an innovative mix of cable snares, specifically designed to sonically excel during the softest musical passage and all the way through a high volume crescendo. Each Coated Snare Cable and Stainless Steel Snare Cable are uniquely angle mounted together on a single block to fit the NEW SR-100 Silent Snare Strainer to emulate graduated tension and maintain a constant, full bodied orchestral snare sonority.
Features like the highly polished chrome finish, classic styled tube lugs, Pearl's acclaimed 2.3 mm SuperHoop II rims, and Remo Renaissance heads, insure you that no construction detail has been overlooked.
- 14x5.5" Beaded steel shell with chrome finish
- SR-100 Silent Strainer single-lever, adjustable tension
- Angle-mounted cable snares for graduated snare response
- Tube lugs w/ stainless steel T-rods
- 2.3mm SuperHoop II triple flange steel rims
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.