- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl malletSTATION 3.0 Octave Adjustable Range Electronic Mallet Controller with Bag, Stands, and Mounts
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52562 000000000 L52562000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed in partnership with Keith McMillen Instruments, the malletSTATION brings next-generation technology to the 21st century mallet percussionist...Click To Read More About This Product
Pearl redefines the electronic percussion experience.
Designed in partnership with Keith McMillen Instruments, the malletSTATION brings next-generation technology to the 21st century mallet percussionist. The malletSTATION model EM1 is a full sized, 3.0 octave, adjustable-range electronic mallet controller designed for all players in any genre.
The adjustable low note range function allows you to set the fundamental diatonic note of the instrument to whatever you need. Low D xylophone? No problem! The malletSTATION is powered exclusively by Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices through USB Bus Power,
allowing performance almost anywhere with minimal set-up and equipment.
The malletSTATION’stech-forward design features KMI’s Smart Fabric Sensor technology allowing the silicone bar material to have an extremely sensitive, natural response,
including mallet dampening and aftertouch control, and all can be easily tailored to your individual playing style.
The EM1 features a master control section, with 3 programmable faders, 4 programmable
buttons, and the fixed function low note and octave shift buttons. In addition, three assignable pedal inputs allow for flexibility in performance such as sustain, expression, or any MIDI parameter of your choice. These controls are fully programmable through a software editor so changing your configuration is as easy as clicking a mouse.
The EM1 malletSTATION is also the most affordable mallet percussion controller on the market, street priced at just $999. The ultra-thin, lightweight chassis allows for easy portability, and the
flexible mounting options provide many different ways of using your instrument. This is the only controller that will grow with you throughout your playing career—from music apps on your phone or tablet, to professional digital audio workstations and sound libraries—your sounds, and even the instruments you play, are only limited by the software you run. malletSTATION: The ultimate mallet keyboard controller for teachers, players, students, and professionals. Practice, perform, compose anywhere.
- USB Powered MIDI Mallet Keyboard Controller
- Universal Compatibility through phone/tablet/laptop
- Tech-Forward Design featuring KMI Smart FabricSensors
- Low Note, Adjustable, user defined 3.0 Octave Range
- Natural feeling 1.75? x 5? soft silicone keys
- Software Assignable Control Panel with 3 Faders
- 4 Buttons plus Low Note and Octave Shift
Order today and expand your mallet vocabulary.
- 43 1.75” (4.4 cm) x 5” (12.7 cm) soft silicone keys
- 3 MIDI assignable faders
- 4 MIDI assignable buttons
- 3 MIDI assignable ¼”pedal inputs
- Bottom Note Range Shift up/down buttons
- Octave up/down buttons
- Natural feeling soft silicone keys, all-weather playing surface
- MIDI Assignable buttons and faders for customized control and functions
- 3 MIDI assignable pedal inputs for expression and sustain
- Steel Chassis Design for durability and stability
- Optional MIDI Expander to use external MIDI Hardware (sold separately)
- Flexible mounting on desktop, X-stand, or module mounts (sold separately)
- Mounting plates, stands, cases, covers, and other peripherals available separately
- iOS compatibility requires Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Full-size USB 2.0 Type-B jack
- Mini-USB for connection to KMI MIDI Expander (sold separately)
- 3 ¼” Pedal inputs (1 expression, two switch)
- “Gap Cap” Accidental note covers
- 3m USB Cable
- USB Bus Power
- 1.6” (4.1 cm) H x 12.6” (32 cm) W x 49” (124.5 cm) L
- 22.5 lbs (10.20 kg)
- Intuitive Online-downloadable Software User Interface for easy MIDI and parameter customization
- Class-Compliant MIDI over USB
- MIDI over 5-pin DIN (via KMI MIDI Expander, available separately)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.