- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl PTE1516 14" x 15"/14" x 16" Concert Tom Set
- Write a Review
- #442745 000740000 442745000740000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These single-headed toms can be tuned more easily, are extremely durable, and feature 7-ply mahogany shells with fully aged maple reinforcement rings...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
These single-headed toms can be tuned more easily, are extremely durable, and feature 7-ply mahogany shells with fully aged maple reinforcement rings, solid steel Super Hoop II rims, Remo Renaissance Ambassador Heads, hand-stained matte walnut finish, and double-braced stands.
- Easy tuning
- Extreme durability
- 7-ply, 5mm African mahogany shells
- Double-braced stands
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.