- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian Artisan Traditional Symphonic Medium Heavy Cymbals
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 450865
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vault Artisan Traditional Symphonic Cymbals were inspired by leading orchestral percussionists seeking cymbals to replace those aging models belo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal for performing any repertoire, classic to modern.
The Vault Artisan Traditional Symphonic Cymbals were inspired by leading orchestral percussionists seeking cymbals to replace those aging models belonging to their orchestras. They combine traditional high-density hand-hammering with modern jumbo-peen dimpling on the underside, to produce a design that according to Sabian Master Product Specialist Mark Love, is 'ideal for performing any repertoire, classic to modern.'
The Vault Artisan Traditional Symphonic is the result of years of research and development with percussionists in a number of famed orchestras, including the Philadelphia Orchestra and Vienna Philharmonic. They indicated that the sound of their original cymbals had faded through decades of playing, so they needed better sounding, better performing replacements to meet today's higher expectations. They wanted that century-old sound, but also wanted better playing cymbals. Because Sabian inherited the hand-hammering expertise of the company that made those original cymbals, they were able to design Vault Traditional Symphonic, which also features innovative enhancements to ensure the sound and performance capability of these cymbals more than meets or exceeds all expectations.
- Medium Heavy
- Traditionally high-density hand-hammered
- Modern jumbo-peen dimpling on the underside
Replace those old, beat-up cymbals with these, and bring your sound to life. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.