- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound Percussion Labs 2-2/3 Octave Xylophone
Padauk Wood Bars with Resonators
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J21715 000001001 J21715000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Unlike traditional bell kits, the SPL 2-2/3 Octave Wooden Practice Xylophone is the ideal instrument that gives you the same sound and feel as a wood...Click To Read More About This Product
A xylophone designed for effective in-home practice.
Unlike traditional bell kits, the SPL 2-2/3 Octave Wooden Practice Xylophone is the ideal instrument that gives you the same sound and feel as a wooden mallet instrument. It' an excellent choice for the beginning mallet player as well as an superior tool for home practice for the experienced player.
Some introductory xylophones use a single pin to hold the key to the frame. SPL uses the time-tested method of a Bar Cord with spring tension connectors. This allows precise bar positioning and minimizes the movement of the bar when striking. When learning, the position of the bar is crucial. The traditional pin method allows the bar to move sideways, which does not give true, consistent positioning. Plus, better tonal quality is achieved when the bar is suspended as opposed to pinned to the frame.
The matching custom, heavy-duty stand with interlocking positioners allow for a sturdier structure with no movement of the keyboard. The stand also incorporates the ability to add the 2 sets of resonators that enhance the sound quality and allowing the instrument to be used in an ensemble, unlike other practice models.
Sound Percussion Labs give you the very best sound quality and construction within its price class. Mallets included.
- 2-2/3 octaves (F5-C8)
- Padauk wooden bars
- Custom stand height 29 (to keyboard 30)
- Two sets of resonator (one for each set of keys)
- Includes mallets
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.