- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound Percussion Labs Snare and Bell Kit with Rolling Bag
14 x 4 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50371 000001000 L50371000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SPL SK1400RB Snare & Bell Combo Kit with Roller Bag provides a positive learning experience for the aspiring drummer, essential for learning....Click To Read More About This Product
The SPL SK1400RB Snare & Bell Combo Kit with Roller Bag provides a positive learning experience for the aspiring drummer, essential for learning. This all-in-one combo comes complete with 14” x 4” chrome steel shell snare drum that brings outstanding tone and response, and standard 2.5 octave xylophone bells from F5 through C8. The height-adjustable snare stand with adjustable basket flywheel can be positioned for complete playing comfort, while the xylophone bells have engraved note indicators and comes complete with its own stand. This combo kit also includes a separate 8” practice pad for honing your rudiments as well as an additional soft volume snare pad for quieter practice. A durable padded case with convenient compartments that safely store all components and easily transports the kit with a Pullman style roller bag. A pair of 5A wood drumsticks complete the kit, giving the advancing student all the right tools for a positive learning experience.
- • 14 x 4” Steel snare drum for great snare response
- • 2.5 Octave xylophone bells from F5 though C8
- • 8” tunable practice pad
- • Soft mute pad for quieter practice
- • Sturdy, height-adjustable xylophone stand and snare stand with adjustable basket flywheel
- • Protective case with roller bag provides safe and easy transportation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.