Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Yamaha 3.0 Octave Intermediate Vibraphone Silver Bars Concert Frame without Motortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get soft, warm Yamaha tone with improved control.
The tone bars are made of the same aluminum alloy used in Yamaha celestas, producing a soft, warm tone that blends beautifully with other instruments in ensembles. The gas spring height-adjustment system previously only used in Yamaha’s high-end keyboard percussion instruments is now provided in their educational and semi-concert models as well, allowing students of any height and physique to play in ideal posture with simple operation.
Vibration-damping rubber joints make height adjustment even easier by eliminating the need to maintain the instrument level while adjusting height. This also reduces floor noise that can occur while the instrument is played.
In previous models, the damper and damper pedal were linked by a metal rod that could be accidentally bent if the user attempted to adjust the instrument's height without first loosening the rod's wing bolts. In the new models, the metal rod has been replaced by a belt, which eliminates this problem. Since the wing bolts are replaced by a buckle, they can't be misplaced or lost. Using a belt also prevents slippage when pressing the damper pedal.
The damper mechanism in this model moves perpendicularly to the natural and accidental tone bars, and contacts them evenly for improved damping—in contrast to conventional damper mechanisms that use a pivoted damper arm. This mechanism is also safer because it eliminates parts that could catch fingers.
- Tone bars are made of the same aluminum alloy used in Yamaha celestas for soft, warm tone
- Gas spring height adjustment easily allows players of any height to play in ideal posture
- Vibration-damping rubber joints (JP patent: 6579130) make it easier to adjust height
- Damper belt ensures safe and simple damping mechanics, and prevents slippage while using the damper pedal
- Parallel action damper for safer, more even damping than conventional dampers
Order the 3.0 octave intermediate vibraphone now.
3.0 Octave Intermediate Vibraphone Specifications:General
- Range: F33–F69 (3 octaves)
- Pitch: A=442Hz
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Finish: Matte silver
- Width: 1.5" (non-graduated)
- Included: Drop cover, hex key
- Motor: YVD-20 (sold separately)
- Width: 50"
- Depth: 29"
- Height: 26"–33"
- Weight: 77 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.