- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha 9000 Series Intermediate Concert Bass Drum
36 x 22 in. with BS-9036 Tiltable Stand and Cover
- Write a Review
- J19062 000001002 J19062000001002
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This series produces a deep, rich sound with exceptional projection due to its 7-ply maple shell. The addition of steel hoops creates precise and sta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mid-level concert bass drum for high-level performance situations.
This series produces a deep, rich sound with exceptional projection due to its 7-ply maple shell. The addition of steel hoops creates precise and stable tuning to ensure a perfect sound that lasts. The line is equipped with Remo Fiberskyn Heads. Sound design and quality were the top two drivers for the Yamaha product designers. An anti-rotational slip measure on the stand, new noise control features on lug casings and tension rods, and a maple shell truly make this concert bass drum an instrument that will be the only choice for professional percussionists.
Available for this series is an improved bass drum stand along with accessories such as wraps and covers made of Cordura. The updated stand features a Heck Rack-style locking mechanism with an improved rotational mechanism allowing the drum to lock into one playing position. This system enables the drum to have a firm grasp at any angle.
- 7-Ply maple shell
- Solid steel hoops
- Locks in tuning, even on calf
- Tuning key rods
- Tiltable stand
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.