- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Concert Series Maple Snare Drum with Stand and Free Bag
14 x 5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J13536 000003000 J13536000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CSM Series Concert Snare Drums have been designed using many of the features from the industry's best concert snare drums, the GS Series, offerin...Click To Read More About This Product
A concert-grade snare with several refined features.
The CSM Series Concert Snare Drums have been designed using many of the features from the industry's best concert snare drums, the GS Series, offering outstanding attack and versatility for a wide range of performance situations. An updated shell design achieves beautiful, warm tone that also has outstanding snap and clarity. A thicker 8-ply maple shell facilitates even finer detail and expanded expressive capability.
This model is constructed using the patented Yamaha Air-Seal System ensuring the shell stays perfectly round. Additionally, the rounded edge improves both snare response and tuning accuracy. A unique three-piece tubular lug is used to reduce shell contact and improve resonance, thus enhancing the natural vibration and tone of the shell. A sophisticated badge design adds a touch of class to the new series.
Compact and easy to operate, the Q-Type Strainer lets you tighten or release your snares quickly and quietly. Coated straight cable snares are ideally matched to the drum's head for superior sound. An extra deep snare bed results in improved contact between the snares and the bottom head for notably enhanced snare response and a crisper tone.
Multiple sizes available.
- Snare size: Multiple sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Yes
- Stand: Yes
- Shell material: Maple
- Shell construction: 8-Ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Info not available
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Info Not Available
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Natural
- Country of origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.