- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Intermediate Single Head Concert Tom Set with Two WS-865A Stands
- Product J02889
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These 8-ply birch/mahogany Yamaha concert toms are constructed using the Yamaha Air Seal System to produce a quality drum and to achieve the distinct...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Intermediate birch and mahogany concert toms for academic programs.
These 8-ply birch/mahogany Yamaha concert toms are constructed using the Yamaha Air Seal System to produce a quality drum and to achieve the distinct Yamaha sound. Birch provides attack and clarity while the mahogany provides warmth and fullness of sound. The Air-Seal System process ensures that shells start round and stay round; an in-round shell tunes clearer and provides a pure fundamental tone.
The hoops are 1.6mm and triple-flanged for traditional sound, easy tuning and enhanced low-end partials. This set of concert toms includes two WS-865A heavy-duty stands. The stands feature double braced legs for stability.
1.6mm Triple-flanged hoops
Air-Seal System shells
WS-865A Stands (2)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.