- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha MXL-32FWC Multi-Application Xylophone with Carrier and Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H91357 000000000 H91357000000000
6-Month* financing available.
This kit pairs up the Yamaha MXL-32AF Multi-Application Xylophone with a sturdy PCH-32AFX Xylophone Case and a RM-TBLXL Field-Corps Aluminum Tubular ...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact, lightweight multi-application xylophone, with carrier and case.
This kit pairs up the Yamaha MXL-32AF Multi-Application Xylophone with a sturdy PCH-32AFX Xylophone Case and a RM-TBLXL Field-Corps Aluminum Tubular Carrier.
MXL-32AF Multi-Application Xylophone
This 2.5 octave multi-application xylophone from Yamaha has a F57 - C88 range with Acoustalon-Lite bars manufactured from Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic in a one-step process to provide exceptional durability and a pure tone. The Sonic Tone Hole bar design simulated the porosity of wood to produce a tone and resonance that is similar to rosewood. Compact, lightweight, and reinforced with metal for extra toughness during out door use, this xylophone is perfect for the marching musician.
RM-TBLXL Field-Corps Aluminum Tubular Carrier
Tube carrier features an ergonomic, lightweight, patented design for optimal comfort and adjustability to fit everyone from the smallest student to the largest. Aluminum belly plate is lighter and stronger than traditional materials to permit infinite torso height adjustment and tow-in adjustment (angle front to back of tubes near the shoulders). Shoulder flexibility is supplied by camber (left and right) and caster (back to front) adjustments. Nylon roller system allows for quiet lift-front capability and quick, easy removal of the instrument from the carrier; and for larger players, negative tilt is available from the special shape of the carrier-side hinge, which is made of strong, lightweight aluminum parts. Comfort Core Cushions use a combination of two different types of foam in insulated cubes for comfortable and self-adjusting support.
- Yamaha exclusive tuning method
- Acoustalon-Lite Bars
- Sonic Tone Hole bar design
- Compact, lightweight resonator design
- Perfect for marching use
- Metal-reinforced frame
Xylophone, carrier, and case; one complete kit. Order today.
- Weight: 9.1kg
- Tone Generation: Range 2 1/2octaves (F57-C88)
- Pitch: A442Hz (23„ƒï¼‰
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.