- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YG250D 2-1/2 Octave Concert Band Bells
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 473518 000984000 473518000984000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha YG250D 2-1/2 octave Concert Band BellsHigh carbon steel material with a special tempering processFor a pure, bright tone.1 1/8 x 1/4 inch bars...Click To Read More About This Product
Features the professional sound of steel bars in a lightweight design.
Yamaha YG250D 2-1/2 octave Concert Band Bells
High carbon steel material with a special tempering process
For a pure, bright tone.1 1/8 x 1/4 inch bars
Reduces weight and cost.Full F57 to C88 range
Satisfies more repertoire requirements.Nodal point support string with single pin bar mounting
Increase sustain and maximize resonance. Stand sold separately. Refer to Yamaha YGS70 X Style Bell Stand, item 4735616.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.