Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Yamaha YM5104AC Custom 5.5 Octave Rosewood Marimba with Covertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Yamaha YM5104AC Custom 5.5 Octave Rosewood Marimba with Cover$15,274.99
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
With a streamlined design and pneumatic struts for effortless height adjustment.
Cut-away designed resonators have a 3-position tracking system that allows resonator height adjustment for pitch and tone control and also provides additional strength while reducing overall instrument weight. These nut/bolt and welded resonators are made with denser alloys and thicker walls maximize the tone and ensure rattle-free play.
A height adjustable frame has pneumatic struts that allow one person to easily place the instrument in a comfortable playing position. Hinged resonators and rails, along with a two-piece crossbar, make tear down a simple task. Oversized 4" casters allow for easy transport over rough surfaces.
Thanks to years of research and development with top artists - covering tuning, bar design and frame construction - Yamaha boasts the most sought-after marimbas in the world.
- 5 1/2 Octaves
- Graduated rosewood bars
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method
- Cut-away designed resonators with a 3-position tracking system
- Height adjustable frame with pneumatic struts
- Oversized 4" casters
Order a marimba that is portable, practical, and professional.
YM5104AC Custom 5.5 Octave Rosewood Marimba with Cover Specifications:
- Range: 5 ½ octaves, C16-C83
- Bars: Honduran rosewood
- Bar sizes: 1 5/8 " - 2 7/8" wide, ¾ " - 1" thick
- Resonators: brushed tan finish, with special shapes, denser alloy, and thicker walls. Helmholz (C16 to F21). Round cornered rectangle (F#22-A#26)
- Height: adjustable pneumatic strut system 33 7/8" - 39 ¾ "
- Dimensions: 110 5/8 " x 40 ½ "
- Pitch: A=442Hz (other pitches available by special order)
- Weight: 218 lb.
- Wheels: 4", two locking
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.