- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YMT-2400C Intermediate Acoustalon Marimba with Tough-Terrain Frame
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 499857 000000000 499857000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The YMT-2400C Intermediate Marimba features graduated Acoustalon bars that are manufactured from fiberglass reinforced plastic in a one-step manufact...Click To Read More About This Product
Made to be durable, with a natural sound.
The YMT-2400C Intermediate Marimba features graduated Acoustalon bars that are manufactured from fiberglass reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process. This provides exceptional durability and a pure tone. The scientifically designed Sonic Tones Holes produced in this process give Acoustalon bars a tone similar to rosewood. Yamaha's exclusive tuning method that ensures true pitch and full sound.
Resonators feature a cut-away design to reduce overall instrument weight and a 2-tracking system that allows resonator height adjustment for pitch and tone control. Tear down is a simple task with hinged resonators and rails, and a two-piece crossbar.
Yamaha's Tough-Terrain Frame is efficient for transporting both instruments and accessories; fits through standard doorways; is height adjustable; and features an oversized swivel pedal to ensure playing comfort. One inch pipes accommodate all parallel multi-clamps on the market and can be mounted up or down for various set-up requirements. Casters are welded 10 in. pneumatic tires with locks.
Thanks to years of research and development with top artists - covering tuning, bar design and frame construction - Yamaha boasts the most sought-after marimbas in the world.
- 4 1/3 Octaves
- Graduated Acoustalon bars
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method
- Cut-away designed resonators
- Yamaha's Tough-Terrain Frame
- 10" pneumatic tires
An ideal marimba for school programs.
- Range: 4 1/3 octaves, A25-C76
- Bars: Acoustalon with Sonic Tone Hole
- Bar sizes: graduating from 1 ½" - 2 ¼" x 1"
- Resonators: brushed tan finish with cutaway design, 2-position tracking system
- Height: adjustable from 35" -38 ¼"
- Dimensions: 78 " x 34 ½ "
- Pitch: A=442Hz (other pitches available by special order)
- Scale Range F21 - C76
- Weight: 134 ½ lb.
- Wheels: 10" pneumatic tires, (two locking)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.