- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YV3910 3 1/2 Octave Gold Soloist Vibe Mallet Percussion
Matte Gold with Drop Cover
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 473967 000907000 473967000907000
6-Month* financing available.
The YV-3910 Gold Tour vibe features additional C-E bars in the low end allowing beautiful low tones and voicing not available with a standard 3 octav...Click To Read More About This Product
The YV-3910 Gold Tour vibe features additional C-E bars in the low end allowing beautiful low tones and voicing not available with a standard 3 octave instrument.
- Resonators: Gold finish (only essential accidentals)
- Range: 3-1/2 octaves; c-f3
- Weight: 145 pounds
- Oversized Pedal: Swivel; oversized
- Height: Frame height adjustable from 33-7/8" to 37"
- Dimensions: 64"-5/8" x 31-1/8"
- Bar Size: Graduating from 1-1/2" 2-1/4" x 1/2"
- Motor: YVM-300 with silent pause control; 25-150rpm; memory
- Casters: Oversized 4" casters (two locking)
- Bars: Yamaha exclusive aluminum alloy gold, glossy or matte finish
- Pitch: A=442Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.