- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YX-230 3-Octave Xylophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45264 000000000 K45264000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 3-octave tabletop xylophone was designed specifically for easy playability and handling. It can be played immediately without the need for any a...Click To Read More About This Product
Three-octave tabletop xylophone.
This 3-octave tabletop xylophone was designed specifically for easy playability and handling. It can be played immediately without the need for any assembly, and its compact, lightweight design contributes to portability. The YX-230 is an excellent choice for school use. Yamaha know-how delivers outstanding sound and playability, making the YX-230 xylophone an ideal first instrument for music education. The YX-230 is sold with the cover and ME-103 mallets. The X-Stand (YGS-70) and Soft Sided Case (PCS-YX230) are sold separately.
- 3-octave Range
- Compact, Lightweight Design
- Easy Storage in Small Spaces
- Simple Setup
- Innovative Tone Bar and Frame Design
- The tone bars are made of padauk wood
- Cover & Mallets Supplied
Designed specifically for easy playability and handling.
- Dimensions: 46 x 6 x 22 in.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Bars: .8 x 1.5 in. padauk
- Frame material: Wood
- Range: C52-C88 (3 octaves)
- Pitch: A442Hz
- Included Accessories: Cover, Mallets
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.