- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audeze LCD-X Open-Back Headphones
- Write a Review
- L13495 000000000 L13495000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LCD-X Headphones are incredibly dynamic, nimble, neutral and transparent, accurately revealing everything on your recordings. With a clean, accur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The LCD-X Headphones are incredibly dynamic, nimble, neutral and transparent, accurately revealing everything on your recordings. With a clean, accurate sound, these headphones are quickly becoming popular among professional musicians, recording engineers and musicians alike. The sense of space is enormous, the mid and high frequencies offer fantastic detail so you can hear the details of your recordings with more air and separation.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather headband and earpads for style, comfort and durability
- Large ultra-thin film diaphragms, double-sided magnetic structure
- A stand is not included.
Call or click to order.
- Ear coupling: Over ear
- Operating principle: Open circumaural
- Primary application: Studio Monitoring
- Secondary application: Everday use
- Frequency response: 5Hz-20kHz
- SPL: 102 dB
- Driver size: 106 mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: Not specified
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 8.2 ft.
- Connector: 1/4 in. to dual 4-pin mini-XLR
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.