- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT-LP2X Record Player
- Write a Review
- L25658 000001000 L25658000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AT-LP2X combines hi-fi features in a stylish design to deliver stunning sonic quality at a great price. It is perfect if you’re looking for an au...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The AT-LP2X combines hi-fi features in a stylish design to deliver stunning sonic quality at a great price. It is perfect if you’re looking for an automatic turntable that will grow with your needs as you build out the perfect home stereo system. It boasts ease-of-use, performance, affordability and options to add-on or upgrade the turntable’s key features.
The AT-LP2X is a fully automatic belt-drive turntable with switchable controls to play 12” and 7” vinyl records at one of two speeds—33-1/3 and 45 RPM. Being fully automatic, starting and stopping your records is done simply by pressing the START and STOP buttons on the front of the player. With these controls, you won’t need to manually lift the needle to play your favorite music—the buttons will automatically lift and place the tonearm. Should you wish to do it manually, however, a hydraulically-damped lift control allows the stylus to be precisely and safely lowered and raised at any point on the record.
The AT-LP2X’s balanced straight tone arm comes with a 1/2” mount universal headshell and Audio-Technica’s AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with the option to switch it out for other moving magnet or moving coil cartridges. This is all to give you an excellent, high-fidelity listening experience and the flexibility to upgrade. It has an anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with a felt mat; boasts a damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback; and includes a 45 RPM adapter and hinged, clear-smoked, dust cover.
On the back of AT-LP2X is a PHONO/LINE switch; an attached dual-RCA output cable; and an AC input to connect the included power cable. Depending on your setup, switch the PHONO/LINE switch to LINE when you are using the AT-LP2X with a stereo preamp, or to PHONO—which will turn on the internal preamp—when you are connected directly to speakers.
- Fully-automatic belt-drive turntable
- Two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Balanced straight tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and tone armrest
- Built-in switchable PHONO/LINE pre-amplifier
- Attached dual-RCA output cable
- ½" mount universal BLACK headshell
- AT91R Dual Moving Magnet RED phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat.
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes 45 RPM adapter and removable hinged smoked dust cover
Call or click to order today.
- Belt-drive turntable, fully automatic
- DC servo-controlled
- 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Die-cast aluminum
- Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Pre-amp “PHONO”: 1.5-3.6 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- 129-313 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- 120V AC, 60 Hz
- 17.1" W x 5.0" H x 13.8" D
- 11.5 lbs.
- AT91R Dual Moving Magnet RED stereo cartridge with a replaceable stylus; 1/2" mount universal headshell; power cord; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover; 4 mm felt
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.