- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC100BT QuietPoint Wireless In-Ear Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71991 000001000 L71991000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-ANC100BT QuietPoint wireless in-ear headphones combine Audio-Technica's proprietary active noise-cancelling technology with Bluetooth wireles...Click To Read More About This Product
Listen anywhere you go with noise-cancelling, QuietPoint wireless technology.
The ATH-ANC100BT QuietPoint wireless in-ear headphones combine Audio-Technica's proprietary active noise-cancelling technology with Bluetooth wireless technology to give you greater freedom and listening pleasure in areas of high ambient noise. Featuring a convenient pendant-type design with mic and controls, these headphones make it easy to answer calls and control music playback from connected devices.
The ATH-ANC100BT headphones are equipped with 12 mm drivers that deliver powerful sound reproduction with exceptional clarity. The drivers are enclosed within compact housings that offer increased comfort over standard in-ear headphones. The comfort and sound isolation are further aided by the inclusion of four sizes of silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L) and a pair of medium-size Comply foam eartips, allowing you to construct the best fit possible. A 0.6 m (2.0') audio cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug is also included to let you use the headphones without a Bluetooth wireless connection, if desired.
An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving you approximately 10 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge. The headphones come with a 30 cm (1') USB charging cable and a protective carrying pouch.
- QuietPoint active noise-cancelling technology greatly reduces environmental noise
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Convenient pendant-type design
- Powerful 12 mm drivers provide excellent sound reproduction
- Compact housings for greater comfort
- 0.6 m (2.0') cable provides a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available or when battery power is low
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Includes silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L), Comply foam eartips (M), 30 cm (1') USB charging cable, and protective pouch
Powerful sound wherever you go. Order today.
- Type: Active noise-cancelling
- Driver Diameter: 12 mm
- Frequency Response: 20 – 24,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 10 mW (for wired connection)
- Sensitivity (when noise-cancellation used): 103 dB/mW
- Sensitivity (when noise-cancellation not used): 102 dB/mW
- Impedance (when noise-cancellation not used): 16 ohms
- Battery: DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Life (when Bluetooth and noise-cancellation used): Max. 10 hours
- Battery Life (when only noise-cancellation used): Max. 20 hours
- Charging Time: Approx. 3 hours (for 0-100% charge)
- Weight: 30 g (1.1 oz), without cable
- Cable: Detachable 0.6 m (2.0') cable
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included: Silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L), Comply foam eartips (M), 30 cm (1') USB charging cable, and protective pouch
- Type (Microphone): Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone): -36 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 50 – 4,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone): Omnidirectional
- Communication System: Bluetooth Version 4.2
- RF Output: 4.9 mW EIRP
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Support Codec: SBC
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.