- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint Active Noise-cancelling Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50435 000000000 L50435000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you fly a lot, work in a noisy office, or simply love the stillness of a silent reprieve, QuietPoint® headphones give you a listening experie...Click To Read More About This Product
Comfortable to wear with powerful noise canceling.
Whether you fly a lot, work in a noisy office, or simply love the stillness of a silent reprieve, QuietPoint® headphones give you a listening experience free from distractions.
The ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling headphones are lightweight and compact to effectively reduce distracting background noise by up to 90%, while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology.
Ideal for use with smartphones, tablets, laptops, music or DVD players & in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint® closed-back headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with intense bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. When used with a smartphone, you can simply press the illuminated logo-button on the earcup to take a phone call or to return to your music or silence. A high-sensitivity mic has been built into the earcup, rather than the cable, for improved speech clarity and volume. Fixed-position mic maintains consistent distance from mouth for uniform volume level and eliminates noise from cable motion or rubbing on a collar. The earcups have been designed for greater comfort, with memory-foam padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear. The headband has been engineered to distribute mass evenly across the head, making it feel lightweight for longer wearing comfort.
The ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint® headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with a rare earth magnet system and high sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The headphones also work when the noise-cancelling function is turned off, and operate in passive mode without batteries. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules.
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise by up to 90%
- Powerful large-aperture 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnet systems for impactful bass, accurate midrange and extended treble
- Integrated mic/volume & controls for compatible smartphones
- Easy-to-press illuminated logo button on earcup to manage music and phone calls
- Luxurious memory foam on headband and earcups for long-wearing comfort. Generously cushioned padding and shape to fit easily over any ear.
- Innovative mic designed into earcup provides consistent distance from mouth for uniform volume level and elimination of noise from collar rubbing and cable motion
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even when battery power is lost
- Lightweight, compact, foldable design is ideal for travel
- Convenient for use with tablets, smartphones, music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices
- Power/low battery indicator
- Adjustable headband, swiveling earcups
- Detachable cable with 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) mini-plugs
- A ¼-inch (6.3 mm) adapter, airline adapter and durable carrying case are included
So now you can hear everything as it was intended. And absolutely nothing else. Order today.
- Type: Active
- Operating principle: Noise-cancelling
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 25 Khz
- SPL: 104 dB
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: Noise-cancelling
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Cable type: Detachalr
- Cable Length: 3.9'
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/ 1/4"
- Weight: 218 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.