- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-CKR300BT Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73857 000003000 L73857000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-CKR300BT wireless in-ear headphones give you true, natural sound quality in a comfortable, lightweight, easy-to-use model. The headphones’ hi...Click To Read More About This Product
Wireless audio that goes wherever you do.
The ATH-CKR300BT wireless in-ear headphones give you true, natural sound quality in a comfortable, lightweight, easy-to-use model. The headphones’ high-performance 9.8 mm drivers are contained within specially designed compact housings to deliver rich, wide-range sound reproduction to ears of all sizes. Sound accuracy is further enhanced by each housing’s top-mounted PCB, which maximizes airflow for best performance.
The tethered wireless design of the ATH-CKR300BT places the in-line control, microphone, and battery pack all in the same convenient location, allowing you to easily control music and video playback, take calls, access the voice assistant on a Bluetooth wireless device, and recharge the battery when needed. The USB-C battery jack enables a quick charging time of two hours, after which the headphones can be used continuously for up to eight hours. To help prolong battery life, the headphones turn off automatically when left unconnected to a device for five minutes or in “waiting to be connected” status for 30 minutes.
The ATH-CKR300BT headphones also have an IPX2 water-resistance rating, which means they are protected from dripping water, such as rain and sweat. Additional features include voice confirmation of power on/off, Bluetooth connected/disconnected, and low battery level; multipoint pairing function, which allows the headphones to connect to two Bluetooth devices at once; and AAC codec compatibility, for better wireless sound quality. The headphones come with four sizes of silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), a 30 cm (12") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and a carrying pouch.
Available in black (ATH-CKR300BTBK), gray (ATH-CKR300BTGY), and blue (ATH-CKR300BTBL).
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback, controlling volume, and accessing voice assistant on Bluetooth wireless devices
- High-performance 9.8 mm drivers for rich, wide-range sound reproduction
- Compact housings are designed to provide a comfortable fit for ears of all sizes
- Top-mounted PCB maximizes airflow within the housing, enhancing performance for more accurate sound reproduction
- IPX2 water-resistant performance protects headphones from dripping water, such as rain and sweat
- Internal lithium polymer battery provides 8 hours of continuous use on a full charge, and recharges in just 2 hours
- To prolong battery life, headphones automatically turn off if left unconnected to a device for 5 minutes or in “waiting to be connected” status for 30 minutes
- Headphones are equipped with a USB-C battery jack to improve charging time
- Headphones provide voice confirmation (in English) of power on/off, Bluetooth connected/disconnected, and low battery level
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Compatible with AAC codec for high-quality sound and low latency
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), 30 cm (12") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and carrying pouch
- Available in black (ATH-CKR300BTBK), gray (ATH-CKR300BTGY), and blue (ATH-CKR300BTBL)
Order today for wireless audio that delivers.
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 9.8 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 – 30,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/mW
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Battery: DC 3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: 8 hours continuous use
- Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours
- Weight: 13.5 g (0.5 oz)
- Accessories Included: Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), 30 cm (12") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and carrying pouch
- Type (Microphone): MEMS type
- Sensitivity (Microphone): -42 dB (1V/Pa, 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 50 – 4,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone): Omnidirectional
- Communication System: Bluetooth Version 5.0
- RF Output: 10 mW EIRP
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
- Frequency Range: 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Support Codec: AAC, SBC
- Supported content protection method: SCMS-T
- Transmission band: 20 to 20,000 Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.