- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-DSR7BT Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Pure Digital Drive
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18750 000000000 L18750000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-DSR7BT over-ear wireless headphones gift your ears with Digital Sound Reality. These innovative headphones feature Audio-Technica’s new Pure ...Click To Read More About This Product
Wireless over-ear headphones with Pure Digital Drive and Bluetooth connectivity
The ATH-DSR7BT over-ear wireless headphones gift your ears with Digital Sound Reality. These innovative headphones feature Audio-Technica’s new Pure Digital Drive system, allowing them to operate without the sound-degrading D/A converter found in conventional wireless headphones. With Trigence Semiconductor’s Dnote chipset, the ATH-DSR7BT headphones are capable of receiving a Bluetooth wireless transmission, processing the digital audio signal and transferring it to the drivers where the digital pulses of the chipset move the voice coil and diaphragm forward and backward to create the sound waves heard by the listener.
The Pure Digital Drive system likewise depends on re-engineered 45mm True Motion Drivers, which feature specially designed diaphragms and lightweight, bobbin-wound voice coils to deliver incredibly nuanced, high-resolution sound reproduction. A pair of acoustic resistors controls the airflow in front of and behind the diaphragm to ensure a natural, balanced sound, and the entire driver assembly is housed within a layered aluminum structure that minimizes unwanted resonance and isolates the electric circuitry from the housing’s acoustic space, resulting in optimal phase and transient response.
The Pure Digital Drive system also enables the ATH-DSR7BT to overcome the sonic limitations of conventional Bluetooth wireless transmissions by supporting the 24-bit/48kHz Qualcomm aptX HD codec. The headphones can reproduce Hi-Res Audio when connected to a computer or other digital playback device via the included 6.6' USB cable.
The ATH-DSR7BT is equipped with a microphone, volume control and simple tap control for answering/ending calls and playing/pausing music on a smartphone or other device. Three LED indicators allow you to easily monitor pairing and charging status, battery level, and the codec currently in use. The headphones’ internal lithium polymer battery provides approximately 15 hours of continuous use (up to 1000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included USB cable.
- Pure Digital Drive system outputs exceptionally pure sound
- Remembers the last eight Bluetooth wireless devices paired
- Ultra-comfortable, soft, memory foam earpads and headband
- Internal battery provides up to 1000 hours of use on full charge
- LED indicators on earcups display pairing and charging status, and battery level
- D/A converter required, Dnote chipset controls driver amplitude with digital signals
- 24-bit/48kHz with Qualcomm aptX HD, aptX, AAC and SBC codecs compatibility
- Includes a 2.0 m 6.6' USB cable, for charging and Hi-Res Audio playback, and a carrying pouch
Call or click to order today
- Ear coupling: Supra-aural
- Operating principle: Closed back
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Secondary application: Audiophile
- Frequency response: 5Hz-40,000Hz
- SPL: 100dB
- Driver size: 45mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Cable type: USB Charging Cable
- Cable Length: 6.6'
- Connector: USB
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.