- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-G1 Premium Gaming Headset
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68697 000000000 L68697000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica ATH-G1 premium gaming headset features specially tuned, large-diameter 45 mm drivers. It has a max input capacity of 1,300 mW to d...Click To Read More About This Product
Studio-quality sound for gaming.
The Audio-Technica ATH-G1 premium gaming headset features specially tuned, large-diameter 45 mm drivers. It has a max input capacity of 1,300 mW to deliver lively, studio-quality sound to any gaming environment. The headset is also equipped with a state-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone that lets you communicate with your fellow gamers and a streaming audience – the mic’s highly directional pickup ensures that you’re always heard loud and clear.
The attached 2.0 m (6.6') cable (terminated with a gold-plated stereo mini-plug) includes a simple volume control and locking microphone mute switch for convenient, one-hand operation. The headset’s strong, lightweight construction, and breathable headband pad and earpads keep you comfortable, no matter how long you game. And the pads detach for easy replacement when needed. Remove the boom mic, and you have an excellent pair of high-fidelity headphones to use with your favorite portable device.
The ATH-G1 comes with a short Y-type adapter cable (to split headphone and mic signals) and a windscreen.
- Large 45 mm drivers
- 5Hz–40,000Hz frequency response
- Detachable boom mic with windscreen
- Hypercardioid microphone pattern
Keep your head in the game—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.