- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica Headphone Hanger
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18149 000001000 L18149000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AT-HPH300 Headphone Hanger is a convenient tool for safely storing your headphones in areas where space is limited. The hanger features an adjust...Click To Read More About This Product
A headphone hanger that fits anywhere in your space.
The AT-HPH300 Headphone Hanger is a convenient tool for safely storing your headphones in areas where space is limited. The hanger features an adjustable clamp that mounts securely to a shelf, desk or another surface up to 1.4" thick. The hanger rotates 360°, allowing you to store headphones unobtrusively under the desk or shelf, or have out and at the ready to quickly grab when needed. And with the hanger’s soft leatherette pad, you never have to worry about your headphones getting scratched or damaged. A great space-saving solution. The perfect add-on for high-end headphone users.
- Hanger rotates 360° for convenient, unobtrusive storage under desk, shelf or other surface
- Soft leatherette pad protects headphones from damage
- Clamp adjusts to fit the thickness of mounting surface (max. width 35 mm)
- Hanger accommodates headphones that weigh up to 1 kg (2.2 lb) and have a headband width of 50 mm (2") or less
Call or click to order
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.