- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE Ella Planar Magnetic Headphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48965 000000000 J48965000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ella combines the transparent detail of planar magnetic drivers with the impact of dynamic technology to deliver a detailed listening experience with...Click To Read More About This Product
Superb drivers, innovative design.
Ella combines the transparent detail of planar magnetic drivers with the impact of dynamic technology to deliver a detailed listening experience with immense emotional impact. Ella maximizes the sound of your music with advanced planar magnetic drivers, a built-in audiophile amplifier and large, high-capacity cabinets. The revolutionary ergonomic fit ensures optimal sound isolation and comfort for the most immersive listening experiences. Whether you’re listening to the Zeppelin reissue box sets, Pink Floyd on 180-gram vinyl, remastered Verve and Blue Note sessions, Deutsche Grammophon vintage vinyl, Radiohead collector’s editions or Neil Young on high- resolution digital, Ella’s radical design lets you hear new detail in your favorite music.
Built-in Audiophile Amp
A high-fidelity headphone experience has traditionally required a quality set of headphones of course, but also an outboard headphone amp. Intensive classical or jazz listening has always required proximity to the amp, which in turn is typically tethered to the media players. Not anymore. The Blue Ella has an audiophile-level amp built right in. Blue’s custom-matched drivers reproduce crystal-clear audio from all your devices.
The Importance of Fit
Blue reimagined what headphones should look and sound like. Everything from the multi-jointed design to the earcups delivers revolutionary form and functionality. Ordinary headphones have the same spring-loaded headband you’ve seen a million times. Ella’s unique multi-jointed headband was inspired by the finely tuned suspension of Formula One racecars. It is elegant and comfortable, and adapts to a variety of head shapes and sizes. This innovative design creates a perfect seal around your ear, resulting in powerful bass response, improved isolation and reduced sound bleed.
- Ear coupling: Closed back, circumaural
- Primary application: Listening for pleasure
- Secondary application: Tracking, mixing
- Bluetooth: No
- Frequency response (TX): 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 94 dB
- Driver size Planar magnetic
- Noise cancelling: Sealed with dampening
- Weight: 481 g
- Cable type: Straight, coiled
- Length: 1.2 m, 3.9 ft.
- Connector: 3.5 mm, 1/4"
- Built-in mic: No
Groundbreaking physical and technical design. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.