- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose Home Speaker 500
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L42847 000002000 L42847000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bose Home Speaker 500 fills any room with powerful sound. Inside the speaker, two custom drivers point in opposite directions to bounce sound off...Click To Read More About This Product
The widest sound of any smart speaker.
The Bose Home Speaker 500 fills any room with powerful sound. Inside the speaker, two custom drivers point in opposite directions to bounce sound off the walls, creating a soundstage wider than any other smart speaker.
You get voice control from Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built in, which puts millions of songs, Internet radio, playlists, and more at the tip of your tongue. And when the music’s playing loud, the Bose Home Speaker 500 will still hear you. Just under the top is a custom-designed eight-microphone array for superior voice pickup. But control doesn’t stop at just voice — tap the top controls to play, pause, or skip tracks, or manage it all from the Bose Music app.
When it comes to what you want to hear, there are plenty of options, too. Access integrated music services like Spotify® and Amazon Music at the touch of a button. You can set up to six different presets for playlists, Internet radio stations, and more. Or, connect over Bluetooth® to play anything from your phone or tablet. And with Alexa, music is just the beginning. You have access to things like weather reports and news headlines. If you want to hear something, just ask. Plus, future software updates will add new features — like Apple AirPlay 2.
It looks as good as it sounds, with a seamless anodized aluminum body that gives the speaker a refined finish. The Bose Home Speaker 500 is part of a new Bose family of smart speakers and soundbars designed to grow with you, so you can enjoy more music in more rooms. Available in Triple Black or Luxe Silver.
- Fills any room with wall-to-wall stereo sound from a single speaker
- Millions of songs at the tip of your tongue with Alexa voice control built in
- Compatible with Google Assistant
- Plays music services like Spotify® and Amazon Music
- Uses a Bluetooth® connection to play anything from your phone or tablet
- Three ways to manage what you hear: voice, a tap on the top controls, or the Bose Music app.
- Superior voice pickup from eight-microphone array that hears you over loud music or from across the room
- One-touch access to playlists, Internet radio stations, and more with six customizable presets
- Future software updates will add new features — like Apple AirPlay 2
- Beautiful materials and finishes, including a seamless anodized aluminum body.
- Access to other Alexa features, like weather reports, news headlines, and so much more
- Designed to grow with you, so you can enjoy more music in more rooms
Alexa, app or top panel control for your in-house music.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2 x Full range
- Cabinet material: Molded
- Width: 6.7"
- Height: 8"
- Depth: 4.3"
- Weight: 4.65 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.