- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II
- Write a Review
- Product K45466
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II are engineered with world-class noise cancellation. And now they’re even better. With your Google Assistant bu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Noise-cancelling headphones optimized for Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II are engineered with world-class noise cancellation. And now they’re even better. With your Google Assistant built in, you can control music, send & receive texts, and get answers using just your voice. Just press and hold the Action button, and start talking. You can be free from wires by connecting to your devices with Bluetooth and NFC pairing (voice prompts walk you through the connection). The multi-function button while continuing to offer access to your phone’s default virtual assistant, like Siri. Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume, while a noise-rejecting dual-microphone system provides clearer calls, even in noisy environments. They feature up to 20 hours of wireless listening per charge and are designed with premium materials that make them lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear.
Now you’re talking
QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II are optimized for Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. That means you can enjoy entertainment, get information and manage your day—all with your voice. Whichever you choose, you’re covered. Just press and hold the Action button for help. And the QC35 II headphones still feature our world-class noise cancelling technology that blocks noise and lets you lose yourself in your music. If you’re not an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant user, don’t worry. With Custom Control, you can still use the Action button to adjust your level of noise cancellation between three settings.
Flip the switch
You know the feeling. The kind you get when the rest of the world melts away and you’re transported to a place where it’s just you and your music. With our Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology, you feel it at the flip of a switch. It continuously measures, compares and reacts to outside noise, then cancels it with the opposite signal. But we didn’t stop there. You can adjust your level of noise cancelling between three levels to better fit your environment. So however the music makes you feel, you can really feel it. With nothing in the way.
One app. Complete control.
The Bose Connect app gives you easy access to everything your product has to offer. Get tips, unlock product features and personalize your settings, so you can spend more time enjoying the music instead of setting it up. Whether you’re in an airport or a library, you can also choose just how much you want to hear (or don’t) by adjusting the levels of noise cancellation. And remember, sharing is caring. You can connect two wireless Bose headphones, so you and your friend can listen to the same thing at the same time. Hope you have a good playlist lined up.
- Optimized for Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- World-class noise cancellation
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing with voice prompts
- Google Assistant built-in lets you control music and more using your voice
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system provides clear calls in noisy environments
- Access your phone’s default virtual assistant, like Siri
- The Bose Connect app helps you set noise cancellation, unlock more features and access future updates
- Lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 20 hours of wireless listening per charge
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day listening
- Includes audio cable for music listening without battery power
Order today and experience your music with unprecedented presence and clarity.
- QC35 wireless headphones
- USB charging cable
- Audio cable for wired connection
- Airline adapter
- Carrying case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.