- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chord Electronics Hugo 2 DAC Headphone Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19550 000000000 L19550000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hugo 2 can be used as both a portable headphone amp/DAC as well as a reference-level source component in a home stereo system. It brings renowned...Click To Read More About This Product
The Hugo 2 revolutionizes Chord Electronics' game-changing portable DAC/amp with a suite of features, sleek design and state-of-the-art performance
The Hugo 2 can be used as both a portable headphone amp/DAC as well as a reference-level source component in a home stereo system. It brings renowned digital audio expertise of Chord Electronics to serious headphone listening, enabling users to experience a world of super-high-resolution music via their headphones.
Hugo 2 can be used both at home and on-the-go, either with headphones within a conventional audio system. Its line-level output and full-function remote control adds real flexibility for full-size desktop systems.
Hugo 2 offers four digital inputs: optical, coaxial, HD USB and extended-range Bluetooth, with high-resolution file playback up to 768kHz and up to DSD512 via its HD USB input. Analog outputs include on pair of RCA, plus 1/8" and 1/4" headphone outputs.
- Advanced digital volume control
- Crossfeed filter network
- Four-stage frequency-shaping filter
- Fast-charging batteries via Micro USB giving around 7 hours operation
- 1x Optical TOSLink 24-bit/192kHz-capable
- 1x RCA coaxial input 24-bit/384kHz-capable
- 1x HD USB input 32-bit/768kHz and DSD512-capable
- 1x aptX Bluetooth (extended range)
- 1x 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1x 6.35mm (1/4 inch) headphone jack
- 1x (pair) stereo RCA phono output
Call or click to order today