- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crosley C200 Turntable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K37177 000001000 K37177000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
More control than ever over the speed of your records, the Crosley C200 has a sleek and powerful design that was built to mix it up. The CA200 blends...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crosley's first direct-drive turntable motor.
More control than ever over the speed of your records, the Crosley C200 has a sleek and powerful design that was built to mix it up. The CA200 blends vintage-inspired, synth style with high tech, hi-end features like Crosley's first direct-drive turntable motor, built-in preamp and more. The C200 is equipped with a sharp Audio-Technica magnetic cartridge, adjusted to perfection. Or, choose your own beat with another cartridge and balance the sweet curves of the s-shaped tonearm with adjustable counterweights. This turntable was designed with style, sleek lines and cool technical details that are as functional as they are awesome to look at. The clear plastic case can even play with the lid shut, so all that partying won’t bump and scratch your precious records.
- Direct drive, high-torque motor
- Plays 2 speeds - 33 1/3 and 45 RPM records
- Damped die-cast aluminum platter with felt slip mat
- 1/2 in. mount universal headshell with Audio-Technica cartridge
- Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift control, anti-skate, height adjustment, and lockable rest
- Built-In Switchable Phono Pre-Amplifier with Detachable RCA Output Cables
Over 30 years of bringing style to music. Get your Crosley today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.