- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crosley C3 Belt-Drive Analog Turntable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48510 000001000 L48510000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Crosley C3 is manual analog turntable with a belt-drive mechanism. The C3 record player offers outstanding audio quality so your vinyl record col...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality analog performance that won't break the bank.
The Crosley C3 is manual analog turntable with a belt-drive mechanism. The C3 record player offers outstanding audio quality so your vinyl record collection sounds its best. Its audio-grade MDF plinth has an unique shape to give the turntable a stable foundation. This lets it isolate the low-vibration synchronous motor.
An external belt drives the Crosley C3’s full-size steel platter. The result is solid, stable platform for your LPs and 45s. Premium audio is provided by the adjustable aluminum tonearm. An adjustable counterweight lets you dial in the perfect tracking force. This helps your records sound great while reducing wear on them and the stylus. The standard headshell mount lets you pick from a wide range of options. The C3 does not include a headshell, cartridge or stylus.
Plug powered speakers into the C3’s RCA outputs, dial in the speed with the large knob (33 1/3 or 45 RPM), use the queuing lever to gently drop the needle on your vinyl and you’re ready to rock.
- Belt-drive mechanism
- Audio-grad MDF plinth
- Vibration-resistant motor and chassis
- RCA connections
- 2-speed operation
Analog simplicity at its best—order today.
- Type: Manual
- Drive type: Belt-drive
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Tone arm: Straight
- USB: No
- Bluetooth: No
- Line output: RCA
- Reverse play: No
- Target light: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.