- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crosley C8 Belt-Drive Turntable with Walnut Finish
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48480 000001000 L48480000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With an elegant walnut veneer finish, the Crosley C8 turntable offers a minimalistic, classy design. The C8 record player features audio-grade MDF co...Click To Read More About This Product
Fits any decor with its elegant walnut finish.
With an elegant walnut veneer finish, the Crosley C8 turntable offers a minimalistic, classy design. The C8 record player features audio-grade MDF construction to resist vibration and resonance. It offers 33 1/3 and 45 RPM playing speeds, which is controlled by an anodized kob. The same knob also controls the on/off function. The result is a very clean, understated look.
To further help the C8 turntable resist vibration, a belt-drive mechanism is paired with an isolated motor assembly. Together they spin the full-size aluminum platter with smoothness and consistency so your vinyl records sound the way they were supposed to.
The aluminum tonearm matches the platter and is outfitted with a counterweight, anti-skate control and removable headshell, letting you customize your setup if you don’t want to use the pre-mounted moving magnet cartridge and stylus. Of course, there’s a removable dust cover to keep the enemy at bay, a built-in switchable preamp and RCA outputs to easily hook the Crosley C8 turntable up to your speakers or sound system.
- Belt-drive mechanism
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM speeds
- Aluminum platter
- MDF body with walnut veneer
- Hinged dust cover
Reliable belt-drive mechanism—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.