- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crosley Lancaster All-in-one Belt-Drive Turntable Record Player with CD, Cassette and Radio
- Write a Review
- J42821 000002000 J42821000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Breathe new life into your vintage vinyl collection with the Crosley Lancaster record player, featuring an antique look that fits perfectly in any dé...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-in-one entertainment solution with an old-time feel.
Breathe new life into your vintage vinyl collection with the Crosley Lancaster record player, featuring an antique look that fits perfectly in any décor. With a built-in, full-range speaker, there's no need for a separate receiver, amplifier or external speakers to enjoy your records—simply turn it on and drop the needle to get the party started.
The Lancaster's all-in-one design gives you the flexibility to play CDs or tune in to your favorite AM or FM radio station to stay abreast of the latest music and news. Don't want to be tied to just the radio or old-school CDs? Dust off that old cassette tape collection and rediscover music you had forgotten about. Still not enough options? Crosley has you covered with an auxiliary input that allows you to connect your smart phone or other mobile device to the Lancaster, so you can play music directly from your favorite streaming services or your own music library.
Thanks to the built-in, 3-speed turntable, dynamic speaker and diamond-stylus needle, your vinyl record collection will sound better than ever. Thanks to the Lancaster's old-school style and intricate vintage details, your music system has never looked this good.
- All-in-one music system with 3-speed analog record player
- Antique styling for classic, vintage look and feel
- Onboard CD player, cassette tape deck and AM/FM radio
- Diamond-tip stylus
- Full-range speaker built in
Breathe new life into your music collection—order today.
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 45 And 78 RPM Records
- Plays 7", 10" & 12" Records
- CD Player
- Diamond Stylus Needle
- LED Display
- Repeat Play
- Cassette Deck
- Airplane Tuning Dial
- AM/FM Radio
- Analog Tuner
- Dynamic Full Range Speaker
- Auxiliary Input
- Function Select
- Portable Audio Ready
- Headphone Jack
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.