Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Bluetooth receiver with long battery life in a compact chassis.
Inside the heart of the μBTR lies the Texas Instruments TPA6132A2, a high-performance headphone amplifier. This allows the μBTR to bring out the best of your headphones and provide a higher-quality wireless experience better than even that of a wired connection.
Independent volume control
The μBTR features independent local volume control, which means that you can adjust both the Bluetooth device’s volume and the μBTR’s own volume separately. Making it easier to get a volume that’s just right for you.
- Qualcomm CSR8645
- Bluetooth chip
- aptX support
- Independent local volume control
- Built-in microphone
- NFC support
uBTR HiFi Bluetooth Receiver Specifications:
- Weight: About 13 g (incl. battery)
- Dimensions: About 55x19x9.1mm
- Audio Input: Bluetooth connection (Bluetooth 4.1 supported)
- Bluetooth Codec: Supporting SBC, aptX, AAC
- NFC: Supported:
- MIC Function: Supported
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- USB Port: Type C USB
- Volume Control: Side buttons:
- Charging Indication: Yes (Red light flashes when powered off and goes off after charging completed)
- Charging Time: ≤1 h（DC 5V 500mA）
- Power Input: Recommend DC5V, 500mA
- Battery Capacity: 120 mAh:
- Drive Ability: 16, 32 Ω (recommended)
- Output Power: ≥20mW (16 Ω/THD＜1%)
- ≥ 10mW（32Ω/THD＜1%）
- Frequency Response: 20～20kHz（aptX connection)
- THD+N: ＜0.05%(1 kHz, aptX connection)
- Output Impedance: ＜0.3 Ω（32Ω loaded）
- SNR: ≥95dB (A-weighted)
- Crosstalk: ≥ 78 dB（32Ω loaded）
- Bluetooth Chip: CSR8645
- Accessories: Type C USB charging cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
- Battery Life: About 9 h (tested with iPhone): Bluetooth Transmitter: iPhone (AAC)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.