- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Floyd Rose FR-18W Headphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47671 000000000 J47671000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Floyd Rose FR-18 Wood headphones are hand-crafted and deliver world-class sound combined with state-of-the-art high fidelity technology. Delivering t...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality construction and materials, impeccable sound.
Floyd Rose FR-18 Wood headphones are hand-crafted and deliver world-class sound combined with state-of-the-art high fidelity technology. Delivering true balanced highs and lows for superior audiophile sound, the FR18B delivers flawless sound clarity and comfort for an amazing sound experience in personal audio.
A 50mm driver diameter and full 20-20K Hz frequency range give a beautifully warm and articulate recreation of sound. Anti-tangle detachable fabric cable with built-in microphone and volume control included. Cushioned ear cups offer superior comfort by contouring around the shape of your ear, delivering isolation from outside noise without adding bulk. Just like your fingerprint, wood grain is unique and makes each pair of Floyd Rose FR-18 Headphones a work of art.
A fine pair of audiophile headphones deserves an unparalleled presentation. Each pair of Floyd Rose FR-18 headphones is packaged in a wood grain box that custom fits the headphones for maximum protection and ultimate style.
- Wood and metal construction
- Padded headband
- Detachable headphone wires
- Impeccable sound quality
- Lightweight Comfort
- Durable and stylish case
Beautifully designed and constructed, these are an audio tool you will cherish for years.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.