- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01064 000001000 L01064000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TH610 headphone is a successor to the model TH600. The ear cups are wood-grained, black walnut with a matte finish. They have a 50mm Neodym...Click To Read More About This Product
The TH610 headphone is a successor to the model TH600. The ear cups are wood-grained, black walnut with a matte finish. They have a 50mm Neodymium magnet driver with 1 tesla magnetic circuit for wide dynamic range and low harmonic distortion. The detachable cable is compatible with the TH900mk2 and is coated with durable rhodium material. The ear pads make for a comfortable fit and are made of low-repulsion cushions and artificial leather material.
- Beautiful wood-grained housings made of black walnut with matte finish
- 50mm driver units with 1 Tesla magnetic circuit for wide dynamic range reproduction with low distortion
- The unique “bio-dyna” diaphragm that offers rich lows, natural midrange and smooth highs
Call or click to order.
- Ear coupling: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: Studio Monitoring
- Secondary application: Everday use
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 45 kHz
- SPL: 98 dB
- Driver size: 50mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: 375 g
- Cable type: Not specified
- Cable Length: Not specified
- Connector: 1/4 in.
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.