Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
iFi Audio Aurora Wireless Music System with Bluetoothtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Elevate music performance with this wireless, all-in-one system.
Clad in bamboo and elevated by a distinctive aluminum frame, the Aurora’s design is striking. The aesthetic was created by French product designer Julian Haziza, who was inspired by the architecture in Tokyo’s Omotesandō and Harajuku districts. Six drive units nestle behind the bamboo fins that curve around the Aurora’s sides, with two bass radiators underneath. The system’s control panel sits front and center, with touch-sensitive controls and an OLED display inlaid with bamboo.
The Aurora’s name is inspired by its sound. It delivers a remarkably expansive soundstage, tailored to the space in which it sits. It fills the room with sound as the Aurora Borealis fills the sky with light, electrifying your music and immersing you in the performance of your favorite artists.
The Aurora uses Bluetooth 5.0 – the very latest version with the newest Qualcomm 5100 series chipset. It also incorporates the super smooth ESS sabre DAC chip.
All the latest 24-bit-capable Bluetooth audio formats are supported, including Qualcomm’s aptX Adaptive and aptX HD, Sony’s LDAC and Huawei’s HWA. Other codecs covered include regular aptX and aptX Low Latency, AAC (the favored format of Apple iOS devices) and SBC (the ‘plain vanilla’ Bluetooth codec).
This means that every possible source device is covered, at the highest resolution its Bluetooth audio specification will allow.
Wireless Signal Processing
iFi pushed the wireless signal processing inside the Aurora to be the best it can be. It combines quality components and state of the art engineering to ensure Aurora performs to the best of its abilities at all times.
At the Aurora’s heart lies iFi’s proprietary amp technology called PureEmotion. It’s a hybrid circuit design comprising several key stages.
It incorporates classic valve-based pre-amplification and advanced solid-state power amplification with ultra-fast switching. This fusion of amp technologies enables a sound with pure tone and a high level of engagement, speed and dynamic gusto. It captures the full emotive quality of music.
Automatic Room Tailoring
The Aurora incorporates a ‘room correction’ system called ART (Automatic Room Tailoring). At the press of a button, six ultrasonic sensors measure the distance to the surrounding walls using ultrasound. Then, a 32-bit ARM Cortex microprocessor adjusts the output from the driver array to tailor Aurora’s performance. Whether the Aurora is in a large room or a smaller one, in a corner, or against a wall, it always performs at its best.
The Aurora’s custom-made driver array combines with iFi’s SoundSpace matrix, which adjusts the output from specific drivers at certain frequencies. SoundSpace is fundamental to the Aurora’s immersive, room-filling performance. It enables the soundstage to extend beyond the confines of the cabinet with expansive width, height and depth. This gives music a sense of scale and space.
The TrueBass system incorporates two downward-firing bass radiators. This ensures the Aurora delivers genuine bass with realistic depth and definition. Dual-level depth control means you can adjust the bass response according to taste – down to a deeply impressive 27Hz – so that everything from timpani, to a bass guitar, to an electronic bass line is conveyed with power and poise.
All of the above technologies operate entirely in the analogue domain to ensure maximum fidelity, without resorting to DSP (Digital Signal Processing) which can have an adverse effect on the purity and resolution of sound.
- Connects to your home network quickly and easily via push-button WPS set-up. Stream music from your favorite app or play audio files from your computer or NAS
- Bluetooth implementation streams directly from any smart device. The latest high-quality codecs are supported including Qualcomm’s aptX Adaptive and aptX HD, Sony’s LDAC and Huawei’s HWA as well as aptX and aptX Low Latency, AAC and SBC
- Play hi-res audio up to 32-bit/192kHz without conversion or down-sampling via WiFi, Bluetooth or Ethernet cable
- Control the Aurora via the MUZO Player app – or any UPnP/DLNA streaming app. Airplay and Spotify Connect are also supported
- Link several Auroras together on your Wi-Fi network to create a seamless multi-room system
- The Aurora uses ART – Automatic Room Tailoring. This is a ‘room correction’ system so that it adapts to wherever it is placed and always performs at its best
- Optical, coaxial, USB and Ethernet inputs cater for digital sources, while a 3.5 mm socket provides an analogue input. You can also upload music onto a micro SDHC card and play it on the Aurora
- Link to Alexa via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth using any Echo speaker
Order today to bring an expansive soundstage into your home.
Aurora Wireless Music System with Bluetooth Specifications:Inputs
- Hi-Res Bluetooth audio with aptxHD/aptxAdpative/aptX/LDAC/HWA/AAC
- Networked Audio with playback from NAS or server, Airplay, streaming audio (Spotify/Apple Music/Amazon Music/Tidal hifi/Deezer etc.) and USB storage /SD Card 44.1kHz/16Bit - 192kHz/32Bit
- Coaxial and optical S/P-DIF (Blu-ray Player, Games Console, smart TV etc) 44.1kHz/16Bit - 192kHz/24BitRCA & 3.5mm (for Alexa or analogue audio)
- 4 x 4.5” (120mm) coated paper cone wideband driver
- 2 x 1.1” (28mm) silk dome tweeter (8 kHz crossover)
- 2 x 4.5” x 8” (120mm x 200mm) steel passive radiators
- Frequency Response: 27Hz – 40kHz
- Maximum SPL: 115dB / 1m
- Hybrid with tube class A amplification
- Power buffers operating at: 1.411MHz/1.536MHz clock-locked
- Frequency Response: 15Hz to 150kHz
- Maximum Power 320VA (12v input for marine/car power supplies)
- Distortion: < 0.05%)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.