- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iFi Audio Nano iDSD black label- Portable DAC with USB2.0 type A"OTG" socket input
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45025 000000000 L45025000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The nano iDSD Black Label is a powerful piece of gear. It’s six times more powerful than an iPhone, drives almost any set of headphones and with up t...Click To Read More About This Product
For discriminating listeners on the go.
The nano iDSD Black Label is a powerful piece of gear. It’s six times more powerful than an iPhone, drives almost any set of headphones and with up to ten hours of battery life, makes listening on the go stress-free. And with its advanced engineering and balanced wiring, it’s ideal for single or balanced earphones alike.
Even if you’re listening through low-spec earphones in the gym or on large cans at home, the nano iDSD Black Label delivers rich, clean sound no matter what. The nano iDSD Black Label has two other iFi products built in:
The iPurifier – To isolate sound and deliver clean, quality music,
The iEMatch – To attenuate high-powered earphones and sensitive in-ear monitors
They take away hiss, buzz and distortion and provide studio-quality audio. You’ll feel like you’re playing right alongside the biggest artists. True Native® playback of all music formats from MP3 to DSD256, PCM384 and DXD384.
Listen to MQA right out of the box
For MQA tracks, simply connect to Tidal (on your computer) and check the options to stream MQA. Hear music as the artist intended. The Burr-Brown True Native® chipset means file formats remain unchanged for the truest sound. The iFi exclusive S-Balanced technology delivers the maximum performance from single-ended and balanced headphones alike. Reap the benefits of balanced, enjoy lower distortion and reduced crosstalk.
Choose between the ‘Listen’ (Minimum Phase Bezier Filter) and ‘Measure’ (Linear Phase Transient Aligned Filter) options. It’s the only portable DAC to give you so much control.
With up to ten hours of battery life, you can max out your on-the-go listening. Just switch it on and then plug in your device. Plus it boasts a USB Type A connector for a stable wired connection. Just use an Apple CCK cable or Android OTG cable and away you go.
- True Native playback
- Listen to MQA right out of the box
- Burr-Brown chipset
- Ultra-low distortion and crosstalk
- Analog volume control
- Listen and Measure modes
- Ten-hour battery life
Audiophile quality in a chargeable, low-profile format.
- Input(rear): USB2.0 type A ‘OTG’ Socket (with iPurifier® technology built-in)
- Output(rear): 1 x audio fixed line out L+R 3.5mm
- Digital Filter: 2 positions. 2 filters
- Outputs(front): 2 x 3.5mm headphone audio outputs. ‘Direct’ and ‘iEMatch®’
- DAC: DSD, DXD, PCM DAC by Burr Brown Bit-Perfect DSD processing, Bit-Perfect DXD processing
- Clock: Low-jitter crystal clock
- Audio Formats: DSD 256/128/64/12.4/11.2/6.2/5.6/3.1/2.8
- DXD 384/352.8kHz
- PCM 384/352.8/192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1kHz
- MQA 88.2/96/176.4/192kHz filters
- Filter–PCM: Listen (transient optimized minimum phase)
- Amplifier: Dual Mono 2 x 285mW Direct Drive, coupling capacitor free circuit for highest fidelity
- Volume Control: 3.5mm TRRS with Balanced compatible wiring
- Dynamic Range(including DAC): > 109dB(A) @ 3v (Direct)/> 107dB(A) @ 0.5V (iEMatch®)
- THD &N (@ 125mW/30R): < 0.005%
- Max. Output (<10% THD): > 3.5V @ 600Ω Load (Direct) (20mW/600Ω)
- > 2.9V @ 30Ω Load (Direct) (285mW/30Ω)
- > 1.7V @ 15Ω Load (Direct) (200mW/15Ω)
- Output Impedance : < = 1Ω (Direct)/< = 4Ω (iEMatchsup>®)
- Channel Separation: > 79dB @ 600Ω Load (Direct)
- > 79dB @ 15Ω Load (Direct) (1kHz, TRRS plug Balanced wiring)
- Dimensions: 96(l) x 64(w) x 25.5(h)mm
- Weight: 139g (0.31 Ibs)
- Warranty period: 12 months