- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ION Pro BT500 Record Player
- Write a Review
- #L19740 000000000 L19740000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For a pure, rich, organic musical experience, nothing beats the sound of a top-quality turntable playing vinyl records. Audiophiles and musicians bot...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enjoy top-notch sound from your records with the convenience of wireless streaming.
For a pure, rich, organic musical experience, nothing beats the sound of a top-quality turntable playing vinyl records. Audiophiles and musicians both say that chopping a song into 1000’s of digital pieces and then trying to re-assemble it into its original form is just not the way to go. Only a great analog turntable playing great records will give you the experience you’re looking for.
That’s what the ION BT-500 belt-drive turntable gives you. This is a classic, no-compromise turntable that extracts every bit of detail and nuance from your prized record collection. All the “must-have” features and performance necessary for top-flight musical reproduction are here: a quiet belt-drive system with a mechanically-isolated motor that eliminates residual motor noise and vibration, a heavy die-cast aluminium platter that ensures an exemplary signal-to-noise ratio, a rubber non-slip mat so there’s no record slippage, a drive system with vanishingly low wow and flutter and a low-mass straight tonearm with precision damped cueing. Our unique leveling bubble with adjustable feet ensures a perfectly level installation for optimum sound. A high-quality pre-mounted magnetic cartridge completes the package.
In addition, the BT-500 has many modern touches that make it even more enjoyable and convenient, such as a built-in switchable phono pre-amp so you can use it with a traditional stereo or connect it directly to powered speakers that don’t have a pre-amp. With the BT-500, you can send the sound from your records wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker. Put the BT-500 where it’s convenient and put your Bluetooth speaker where it sounds best—the sound is transmitted wirelessly and your days of dealing with cumbersome connection cables are over for good. The BT-500 also boasts the ability to convert your analog records into digital files with our free downloadable software and USB port for quick connection to any computer.
- Quiet belt-drive turntable with DC motor
- 2-speed system: 33 1/3 RPM and 45 RPM
- Bluetooth transmission sends wireless signal to Bluetooth speaker (not inc’l)
- Die-cast full-size aluminium platter and non-slip rubber mat
- Sturdy base to reduce vibration and feedback
- Gold-plated RCA jacks for optimum signal transfer
- Leveling bubble with adjustable feet for mounting on uneven surfaces
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.