- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL Everest 750 Around Ear Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K48010 000002000 K48010000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The all-new JBL Everest Elite 750NC is truly shaped around you. Smartly engineered, enjoy wireless freedom with up to 20 hours of listening pleasure ...Click To Read More About This Product
Smart enough to know that music doesn't need noise or wires.
The all-new JBL Everest Elite 750NC is truly shaped around you. Smartly engineered, enjoy wireless freedom with up to 20 hours of listening pleasure on a single charge. In Adaptive Noise Cancelling (ANC) mode, control what you want to hear for up to 15 hours.
These headphones are an excellent travel companion with a 3-hour quick recharge, echo cancelling microphone for hands-free calls, Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound, compact hard carrying case and flat-fold design. Meticulously crafted from premium materials and conceived for a snug fit and long-lasting comfort, these sleek and elegant headphones come in metallic finishes and colors.
The My JBL Headphones App features include over-the-air updates that future-proof these headphones, and TruNote™ Auto Sound Calibration that personalizes the audio performance based on ear cup fit, delivering the most authentic version of music possible.
- Quick recharge in 3 hours
- Get the latest features updated to your headphones via the My JBL Headphones app
- TruNote Auto Sound Calibration
- Comfortable fit
- Fold and carry design
- Echo canceling microphone
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.