- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JVC TD-W254BK Dual Well Cassette Deck
- Write a Review
- Product 241264
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Twin auto-reverse transports along with a full-logic control. One transport both records and plays, the other is for playback only. Features include:...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality transports and a load of useful features.
Twin auto-reverse transports along with a full-logic control. One transport both records and plays, the other is for playback only. Features include: Dolby B/C noise reduction, Dolby HX PRO (Deck B), high-speed editing with synchro dubbing, auto/synchro record mute, enhanced COMPU LINK control system, DDRP (Dynamics Detection Recording Processor), and continuous play of 2 tapes.
- Silent mechanisms driven by exclusive motor actuators
- Dolby B/C noise reduction
- Dolby HX PRO (Deck B)
- Full-logic control
- Twin auto-reverse system: one transport both records and plays, the other is for playback only
- Fluorescent level meters/counters
- High-speed editing with synchro dubbing
- Auto tape selector (Normal/CrO2/Metal)
- Auto/synchro record mute
- Enhanced COMPU LINK control system
- Headphone output
- DDRP (Dynamics Detection Recording Processor)
- Continuous play of two tapes
- Audio record input
- Audio playback output
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Weight: 10.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 17-3/16"W x 5-1/2"H x 13-1/16"D
Order today and get set up to play and dub cassettes before this technology is forever abandoned.