- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marantz Professional PMD-300CP Dual Cassette Recorder/Player with USB
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40157 000000000 L40157000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PMD-300CP is a dual-well cassette recorder/player that features two speeds of dubbing and a USB output to digitize tape contents to computer for ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Features USB output.
The PMD-300CP is a dual-well cassette recorder/player that features two speeds of dubbing and a USB output to digitize tape contents to computer for archiving. Two DC servo motors ensure stable, consistent speed for accurate recording and playback. This is the ideal unit to convert a valuable cassette tape collection into digital files.
- Dual-well recorder/player
- Cassette dubbing from A to B
- Real-time or high-speed dubbing options
- Digitally backup tapes to computer via USB using tape converter software
- Dynamic Noise Reduction option
- Normal and Cr02 tape supported
Ideal for dubbing and digitizing cassettes—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.